Food is one of the most basic requirements of every human being and living beings in general. People make a lot of different preparations in order to succeed in preparing tasty food. However, cooking is an elaborate process which involves several steps and procedures that individuals need to follow. There are various kitchen equipments that help to ease the process and make the cooking experience convenient.
One such kitchen equipment which has become a common household name in the recent past is the mixer grinder. This is a compact machine that works on energy to grind, blend and mix food ingredients. Here is a recipe that requires the use of a mixer grinder.
- Coriander leaves
- Mint leaves
- Green chilly
- Cumin powder
Method of Preparation:
- Take equal portions of mint and coriander leaves
- Cut the roots and thick part of the stems
- Wash the leaves thoroughly with water twice to get rid of mud and other dirt particles
- Put the mint and coriander leaves in the mixer grinder and run the machine to make a coarse paste
- Add salt, cumin powder, green chilly, sugar and curd to the paste
- Add juice of the lime to the pulp and check the consistency
- If the paste is too thick add water to dilute it or add more curd to make the paste thick in case, it is too watery
You can use this chutney as a condiment with sandwich, fries and other snack items. This is a healthy replacement for ketchup and other sauce that use preservatives. When you decide to buy mixer grinder, choose the best mixer grinder that provides quality service like Super Star Mixer Grinder.