A kettle is a very old kitchen utensil that was usually used for making beverages like tea and coffee. However, in recent times it has proved to be a multi-faceted item that can be used for various purposes. Boiling water is very easy in the kettle. This water may be used for various purposes. It ensures all-around heating which makes the process faster. This means that the kettle uses less time and heating to give the final product. It is much more convenient than using a pan or a vessel to do the same work. A Kettle can be used for different purposes.
Given below is a simple recipe to prepare noodles:
- Warm adequate water in a kettle
- Tear open a packet of instant noodles
- Wait till the water boils and is ready for use
- Add the boiling water to the noodles
- Use the instant tastemaker present in the packet of noodles
- Stir to mix all the ingredients and let the noodles become soft
- After some time enjoy a bowl of instant noodles
A kettle is especially useful in case of people who may find it difficult to cook or may not have the time to cook. In this way, it helps people with jobs that start at early hours, students and people living away from home. It is also great equipment for quick use. By using the kettle the individual does not have to worry about spilling and cleaning or washing a large number of utensils. It is a convenient and cost-effective way to sustain hygiene and economic utility.