From grandparents to little children, everyone looks forward to this snack. They expect something light and tasty to have at tea time. Here is a simple recipe to make your tea time snacks both delicious and healthy.
Ingredients you will need:
- Sliced bread
- Sweet corn
- Chilly flakes
Method of cooking:
- Boil sweet corn till it turns tender
- Peel and boil the potatoes
- Mash the potatoes
- Add salt, pepper, chilly flakes and cooked sweet corn to mashed potatoes
- Put butter on one side of the sliced bread
- Add the mashed potatoes between two slices of bread to make a sandwich
- Add grated cheese between the two slices with the mashed potatoes
- Put some butter on the outer sides of the sandwich too
- Put the sandwich in the sandwich toaster to toast it
- Keep it long enough to get a golden brown colour on the surface of the sandwich
You may add more vegetables in the sandwich that may be available to you. Adding vegetables increases the intake of nutrients.
Use salt and chilly flakes as per your taste. Feel free to skip the use of chilly flakes in case you are preparing the sandwich for children.
Using a good quality sandwich toaster is necessary to ensure that the sandwich cooks properly. Potential buyers should consider buying Bronzy SM toaster that guarantees quality services. Such products have a longer service life, so customers do not have to worry about its servicing and need for constant repairs.