Do you want to replace your hot tea with some cool drinks?
Are you planning to throw a party at home for your friends?
Then, 'Vanilla Iced Green Tea' is a well-known solution for you.
So get the stuff ready and get ready to make your very own refreshing iced tea.
1. 4 Tsp. Sencha tea
2. Sugar to taste
3. Ice cubes
5. A sprig of mint
7. Lemon juice
8. 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
1. Brew 4 rounded teaspoons of Sencha tea in 1 liter of hot water. Let the tea infuse for 1-2 minutes.
2. Strain the tea into a jug or pitcher.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
4. Stir the tea well with Lazer's Hand Blender until it's evenly blended.
5. Serve the tea with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Add one scoop of vanilla ice cream to each glass and finish by pouring the chilled green tea over the top.
Then stop staring at the screen and start making Iced tea with Lazer Hand Blender now.